We are constantly working to improve Kilburn Park School. We want:
- Outstanding achievement for all children.
- All children making outstanding progress from their starting points.
- Providing the best opportunities for all children, particularly those with special educational needs, disabilities and those with English as an additional language.
- To provide a range of opportunities for the most able children and for those children who are gifted and talented in a particular area. (part of our responsibility is to help them find out their gifts and talents)
- High quality teaching producing effective learning across all subjects
- A curriculum that is broad and balanced and encourages children to be life-long learners.
- High calibre staff who are effective in achieving excellent outcomes for children whilst keeping them safe and healthy.
Our School Improvement Plan details each year how we intend to make our school a better place to live and learn.